Frequently Asked Questions: (click on a question)
1. Select obituary to be viewed.
2. Display one obituary.
3. Display more than one obituary.
4. Find an obituary using "Name Lookup".
5. Search by Company Name or Newspaper Name.
6. How do I select and display an Obituary from the Display List?
7. 'Add' button what is it's function?
8. 'Del' button what is it's function?
9. 'Show' button what is it's function?
10. 'From' button what is it's function?
11. 'Clear' button what is it's function?
Click on a name in the list of obituaries. Move to the 'Display List' by clicking on the 'Add' button or double click on the selected Obituary.
Click on an obituary name in the "Display List". Click "Show".
Click on an obituary name in the "Display List". Click "From". The selected obituary and upto the next four obituaries will be displayed.
Type Last Name, First Name, Middle Initial(no periods) into the "Name Lookup" field. As you type the "look ahead" logic will search the database as you type.
Click on "Search By".
Click on a Name in the 'Display List' and then click 'Show' or 'From'.
Add - add a name from the List of obituaries to the Display List.
Del - delete a name from the Display List.
Show - Display the selected obituary.
Clear - clear the Display List.
Search by Name field - see question number 2.
From - display up to 5 programs starting from the selected program.