Frequently Asked Questions: (click on a question)
1. Can I use the scroll bar to find a Memoir in the List of Memoirs?
2. Is there a fast way to locate a name in the List of Memoirs?
3. How are names sorted in the list?
4. How do I select a Memoir to be viewed?
5. Is there a maximum number of Memoirs that can be selected for viewing?
6. How do I select and display a Memoir from the Display List?
7. 'Add' button what is it's function?
8. 'Del' button what is it's function?
9. 'Show' button what is it's function?
10. 'From' button what is it's function?
11. 'Clear' button what is it's function?
12. 'Search by Name' field what is it's function?
13. 'Estimated Price' what is it's function and how does it work?
14. 'Registered FAQ' who has access?
Yes. In the 'Search by Name' field, type the last name, first name, etc. and the 'Look Ahead' logic will move through the Memoir list as you type.
Names are sorted by Last Name or Woman's Maiden Name, First Name, Middle Initial/Name.
Click on the desired Memoir. Move to the 'Display List' by clicking on the 'Add' button or double click on the selected Memoir.
Click on a Name in the 'Display List' and then click 'Show' or 'From'.
Add - add a name from the List of Memoirs to the Display List.
Del - delete a name from the Display List.
Show - Display the selected Memoir.
Clear - clear the Display List.
Search by Name field - see question number 2.
Estimated Price form - calculates the approximate cost of submitting a Memoir to MeFolk.
Restricted to Licensed Mortuaries and/or Crematoriums.
From - display up to 5 programs starting from the selected program.