Frequently Asked Questions: (click on a question)
1. What does it cost to register?
2. How are Memoirs sent to MeFolk?
3. How are pictures sent to MeFolk?
4. Will MeFolk accept past Memoirs?
5. Will service requestor be notified when Memoir is posted?
6. View MeFolk's Memoir pricing.
7. View MeFolk's Picture pricing.
8. When will registered members be billed?
Memoirs must be e-mailed to email@example.com from the e-mail account used to register with MeFolk.
Pictures must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment. Pictures may be in .gif or .jpg format and must be 300dpi.
Yes, but only from registered Mortuaries and Crematoriums.
Yes. The service requestor will receive an e-mail when the Memoir is posted.
The price billed by MeFolk for a Memoir will be 80% of the price calculated on the "Estimated Cost" screen.
Thumbnails $30 each. Submit others for quote.
A bill will be E-mailed with the "posted on Internet" notification (see 5 above).
Payment must be received at least 7 working days after receipt of bill.
Non-members will be billed upon receipt of service request. The Memoir will not be posted to the Internet until payment is received.
A non-member is a previous member that did not pay within 7 working days.
Here lies the Gift of History for all who follow.
THANK YOU for making this GIFT possible.